ACUVUE® Is The Most Trusted Brand By Eye Care Professionals globally.
Every eye is different and ACUVUE® is inspired by them all. That’s why our contact lenses feature EYE-INSPIRED Innovations so you can see your world clearly, move freely, and feel comfortable.
- UV Blocking For Eye Health: Helps to protect your eyes from the sun's rays
- Antioxidants To support Comfort: Infused with antioxidants to help support comfort.
- Blink Stabilized For Astigmatism: Four stabilization zones help keep the lens in place.
- Invisible Edge For Comfort: Designed with thin edges for comfort.
- Moisture-Infused For Hydration: Built-in hydration to help keep your eyes feeling fresh.
- Pupil Optimized For Multifocal Vision: Fits your eyes more precisely as they change with age.
Different Types of Contact Lenses
- Daily Disposable Contact Lenses: One and done is an easy care routine for many first-time wearers or people with active lifestyles.
- 2-Week Contact Lenses: 2-week contacts require basic care and upkeep, but also enable you to have one pair for a longer period of time than just a day.
- Monthly Contact Lenses: Because you’ll have these longer, they require some amount of responsibility to keep them clean.
Visit our office for more information and your Contact Lens consultation!
Contact us at 818-990-0088
Our practice provides the following services: The entire spectrum of eye care including general eye exams, treatment of medical eye disorders, cataracts, and cosmetic procedures. We have a broad experience in treating patients with glaucoma, macular degeneration, dry eye syndrome, pterygium, Lasik surgery, and many other disorders.